Friday, April 13, 2012

Do the carpets have to match the drapes?

I have been doing carpet and drapery shopping this week. The idea of having basic colours in the flooring, walls and furniture allows me to punch things up.

Carpets can range from $100 to hundreds of thousands of dollars. The most expensive one I saw was $5,000.

Area rugs and carpets range from machine made to hand made. The deeper the cuts, the more plush they can feel on your feet.

Here are a few examples of what I liked for rugs:


Great colourful punch
Cool Pattern
 

This was my favorite- so colourful and plush

Until I make a decision on rugs and drapes, I have purchased a few new throw pillows which add a punch of colour. I have also purchased a new sofa light which brightens up the entire space.


No comments:

Post a Comment