Monday, March 19, 2012

Furniture Shopping

I did some furniture shopping over the weekend. I have spent the last little while doing price comparisons on sofa/chaise/couch combo. I hit up Urban Barn, The Bay, Leon's, The Chesterfield Shop and Sears.  I made a selection below, which was determined by price, quality and values. I bought a few things and found some other concepts I would like to use. Here are some of the concepts I found:

I love this natural distressed wood head board


Interesting storage units

EQ3 Sectional

Final bed spread purchase and accent pillows. ( This picture does not do it justice).


Sofa and Chaise - Leon's really has the most competitive prices.  I had my hear set on a white sofa, so this is what I picked. I purchased a 5 year warranty against all stains or damages). I have no kids or pets to worry about, so the only concern is red wine or pen marks. The warranty covers it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment